It’s so easy to pile up one thing with another during winter. It’s so bloody cold, I wouldn’t mind looking like a walking doona!
However, in some situations we really need to dress up and look decent. If you just follow a formula on what to pair with this and that, you’ll find a combo that works for you. You can definitely look stylish during winter! Have a look at these outfits – they are truly stunning!
1. Neutral colours are in for winter!
A sweet pom pom beanie, stylish covered shoes and matching scarf makes a perfect winter outfit.
2. Cardigans are timeless when it comes to stylish winter outfits…
Warm, cosy and a casual winter’s outfit perfect for any occasion. A pop of any vibrant colour along with neutrals will make things interesting!
3. High boots with a black jacket and plain shirt brings a great outfit together.
Add a stylish earthy coloured scarf and you’ve got a lovely outfit to take on the cold.
4. I love this look!
The white jeans paired with a soft knitted long sleeve top is gorgeous. Just add a dash of colour, boots, jacket and hat.
5. Simple, casual and comfy!
High neck long sleeve, leggings and high boots – you can’t go wrong!
6. Stylish jeans with a matching off shoulder top and heels…
This outfit is lovely, super sophisticated and lets you show some skin though it’s winter.
7. A blend of different shades of the same colour to make a neutral outfit…
8. Winter outfit ideas for pregnant mums who need to put on pants!
9. Wearing a dress during winter? It’s a yes!
Wearing a dress in the winter works on days when the cold is tolerable and you’re going somewhere that requires you to dress up. Plus, it’s super comfy for preggo mums! To make sure you’re warm enough, wear comfy high boots, beanies, cardigans or a pretty hat.
10. Sneakers can also be worn during winter. Here’s how!
Here’s another reason why I love my converse sneakers – I can wear it all year round!