Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Arrange four perfectly cleaned glasses on your bench top.
- Chop up the Oreo biscuits into quarters and distribute them evenly amongst the four glasses.
- Next is time to make the caramel topping. Pour the two tins of condensed milk into a large, clear microwave proof container.
- Watching it very carefully, microwave until it bubbles up to the top - then stop and use a whisk to whip the caramel.
- It will almost 'curdle' every time you do this. Keep a close eye on it or it will boil over and make a big mess.
- Keep boiling and whisking. After about 10 minutes you will notice the milk turning a slightly darker colour - and it thickening.
- When it reaches this stage, remove from the microwave and stir in the banana pieces.
- Cool slightly (10 minutes) and pour the caramel evenly over the Oreo biscuits.
- Whip the cream and pipe on top and add some chocolate for decoration.
- Serve immediately.