Chicken Rice Paper Rolls
Chicken Rice Paper rolls are perfect for lunch boxes, lunch at home, snacks and even picnics. Best of all they are gluten free! They are super easy to make and everyone enjoys them. This chicken rice paper rolls recipe is super easy to follow and you’ll have your rolls done in minutes!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Place rice noodles in a bowl, cover with boiling water and stand 4-5 minutes, or until soft.
- Drain and rinse until cool, then chop coarsely. Place all filling ingredients in separate bowls.
- Dip the rice paper wrappers, one by one, into a large bowl of hot water for a couple of seconds, then transfer onto a tea towel to drain.
- Spread the filling ingredients on the bottom third of the wrapper.
- Roll up, carefully folding in the sides. Slice in half to serve.
- Have some dipping sauces layed out such as sweet chili or soy sauce.
- This is a fun recipe for the kids to make on the table (like taco's).
- You could also substitute the chicken for pork or prawns - or leave it out completely and go vegetarian!