Taco night is a fun way for everyone make their own dinner. This Fish Tacos recipe is calculated for 2-3 tacos per person. The whole family can help out – such a great way to bond and you get a delicious dinner!
Westinghouse has teamed up with Australia’s favourite home cook and mum, Julie Goodwin, to encourage parents to pass on their cooking skills during the school holidays. Enjoy more recipes like this with the Kids in the Kitchen recipe booklet, featuring 12 delicious recipes which the whole family can cook together.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Small And Soft Tacos 12 pieces
- 2 small Avocadoes
- 1 bunch Mixed Baby Tomatoes
- 1 Baby Cos Lettuce
- 1 Cheese 8 tbsp, grated
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Pickles
- 2 Corn
- 4 tbsp Aioli
- 1 White Fish 700g
- 1/4 Purple Cabbage
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Remove the coriander leaves from the stalks. Chop the coriander and set aside.
- Slice the tomatoes in half then rinse and dry the cos lettuce. You can serve the cos whole or thinly sliced.
- Place aioli into a serving bowl. Thinly slice the pickles. Remove the seeds from the avocados, slice into thin wedges.
- Boil the corn for 5 minutes until tender and set aside. Dice the fish into 1.5cm chunks. Sprinkle the fish with salt, pepper, cayenne and smoked paprika. Drizzle with remaining lemon juice.
- Place oil into a medium non-stick fry pan. Heat to a medium heat and fry the fish until golden and cooked through.
- Heat a grill pan to high. Spray with oil and cook soft tacos for 30 seconds each side until coloured, serve on a plate.
- Place corn onto grill plate and allow to get some colour. Place all bowls of ingredients into the middle of the table and assemble your own tacos