Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 tsp Garlic crushed
- 700 grams Desiree Potatoes washed, thinly sliced
- 1 Brown Onion sliced into thin rings
- 1/3 cup Wholemeal Breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 185 ml Light Evaporated Milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Lightly grease a shallow pie dish with canola oil.
- In a jug combine the evaporated milk and crushed garlic and stir well.
- Layer the bottom of the pie dish with a single layer of the thinly sliced potato.
- Top it with a third of the onion rings.
- Repeat until all the potato and onion is used up.
- Carefully pour over the milk and garlic mix and top with the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the potato is cooked and it is golden and bubbling.
- Enjoy your healthy potato bake!