If you want to impress all your guests over the Easter long weekend with your cooking prowess, then give this unbelievably easy Hot Cross Bun Croquembouche recipe a crack!
It looks impressive and people will think you’ve spent hours making it (when you really haven’t!)
You can get all the ingredients from your local Woolworths Supermarket or online at https://www.woolworths.com.au/
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Free From Gluten Creamy Chocolate Cheesecake
- In a saucepan, combine the sugar and water and bring to the boil.
- Once boiling, add the glucose and cook until golden brown.
- Remove the Free From Gluten Dairy Free Chocolate Cheesecake from its packaging and place on a large platter or chopping board.
- Dip the bottom and left side of each Hot Cross Bun and place on top of the cheesecake base.
- Place the first 6 Hot Cross Buns in a circle and build each layer at a time on top of one another.
- Drizzle a spoonful of Toffee over each layer to help set the tower together and enjoy!