Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Shortcrust pastry base
- 90 grams Butter
- 1 kg White Onions sliced
- 3 Eggs
- 150 ml Sour Cream
- Shortcrust Pastry Base
- Melt the butter in a large pan.
- Add the sliced onions and simmer gently until they are soft but not browned.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and add the sour cream.
- Add the cooled onions to this mixture.
- Line a pie tin with shortcrust pastry (or use a pre-made case) and pour the mixture on top.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 45 minutes or until the middle is set. Can be served hot or cold.