Having friends over for dinner and don’t know what to make? Pork Cantinas are so easy to make, add them together with a Mexican street corn salad and some tortillas and your on your way! If you like it extra spicy add extra jalapeños or a pinch of cayenne pepper if you prefer it to be more family friendly leave out the jalapeños all together!
Once the pork shoulder is soft and roasted pull it apart with a fork and serve!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2kg Pork Shoulder Roast
- 1 tbsp Dried Oregano
- 2 tsp Cumin, Ground
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Oranges, Juiced
- 2 tbsp Garlic, Minced
- 2 tbsp Jalapeno's Chopped
- 1 Brown Onion, Chopped Roughly
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat the over to 140-150 degrees.
- Cut the pork shoulder in 6-8 even pieces.
- Place the oregano, cumin and oil in a small bowl and mix together.
- Rub the mix all over the meat and coat evenly.
- Place all of the ingredients into the casserole dish.
- Place the lid onto the dish and cook for 3 1/2 hours.
- Once roasted, pull apart with a fork and serve!