These Pork Stuffed Capsicums are super easy to make! It will take you 25 minutes to cook and 10 minutes to prepare – plus these are very tasty!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 4 Capsicum large, any colour you like
- 1 and a half cup Pork Mince
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 Garlic Clove Crushed
- 50 grams Bulghar Wheat
- 3 tbsp Low Fat Sour Cream
- 1 250 Millilitre Vegetable Stock
- 1 Salt And Pepper To Taste
- 1 Handful Of Parsley
- Slice the capsicum into two and remove the seeds and cores.
- Place cut side down on a plate, lightly cover with cling film and cook in the microwave for 3-4 minutes until cooked through, but not so soft they collapse.
- Remove from the microwave and arrange in a baking tray.
- Cook the pork mince in a pan until starting to brown. Drain off excess fat.
- Add the garlic clove to the pan along with the paprika and cumin and a good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Stir well to combine, cook for a couple of minutes then add the Bulghar wheat and stock.
- Stir and bring to a simmer – for approx. 10 min.
- Preheat the grill to a medium high heat. Stir half the parsley into the pork mixture.
- Stuff into the capsicum, then cook for 3-5 minutes until crisp.
- Stir the remaining parsley into the sour cream and dollop onto the capsicum to serve.