Raspberry and Malteser Ice Cream Cake
Raspberry and Malteser Ice Cream Cake is such a yummy dessert! So cheap & so easy to make! I normally make it the day before so it has time to freeze properly. Adjust the amount of Maltesers & raspberries to your taste (don’t put too many raspberries in it though – because their flavour can be quite overpowering).
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 Large Bags Maltesers
- 8 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup Raspberries Frozen + extra to serve
- Soften ice cream - either leave it out of the freezer for a little while or microwave for 30 seconds at a time. Line a round cake tin with cling wrap & cover the bottom with Maltesers.
- Roughly crush the remaining Maltesers, stir through the ice cream along with the raspberries.
- Pour into your cake tin and cover the top with plastic wrap (touching the ice cream) to prevent any freezer burn. Place in freezer for 2 hours to set again.
- Cut into slices & serve with a few scattered raspberries!