Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Packet Of Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 2 Large Eggs
- 3 Tbsp Unsalted Butter melted
- 1 tbsp Plain Flour
- 1/4 cup White Sugar
- 1/4 cup Icing Sugar
- Melt your butter and set aside to cool.
- In another bowl mix together the cake mix, eggs, cooled butter and flour.
- Put in the fridge for an hour.
- It should be a dough mixture.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Roll into balls and roll into the sugar and then in the icing sugar.
- Place your balls on a baking pan and press flat.
- Bake for 10 minutes and allow to cool for 5 minutes.