One of our fabulous SAHM’s in the office was searching for a simple recipe for Simple Curried Sausages that she could whip up in a minute and that would be eaten just as quick.
One call to her mum gave her this super simple, frugal and delicious Simple Curried Sausages recipe that is sure to be a family favourite. It tastes so comforting and satisfying!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Sausages (beef pork, chicken, the choice is yours!)
- 1 Brown Onion
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 3/4 cup Water
- You don't need to cook the sausages beforehand, its entirely up to you, I cooked mine in a saucepan for 5 minutes just to seal the meat and then chopped into 5cm pieces.
- Pop into a large saucepan with chopped brown onion and cover with water.
- Add enough curry powder to taste (I used 2 Tbsp.) and leave to simmer until your sausages are cooked through.
- Add enough water to your cornflour in a cup to make a smooth paste and add to curry.
- Turn up the heat and the sauce will thicken.