Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Packet Of French Onion Soup
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 Beef Roast
- 2 tbsp Crushed Garlic
- 2 medium Onions sliced into rings
- 1 250 Millilitre Cream
- Melt the butter in the slowcooker and add the onion rings and garlic.
- Allow to cook gently for 30 minutes on high.
- Add the flavouring and the cream and mix well.
- Move the creamy mix to one end of the slowcooker and add the pot roast.
- Pile the creamy mix on top (as much as you can) and cook on low for 5 hours.