If you’re looking for an easy and satisfying meal to add to your weekly round up, particularly for Meat-Free Monday, these Vegetarian Enchiladas are fantastic.
They’re just packed with freshness and flavour, really satisfying, and not too difficult to put together. The good thing about them is you can really alter them to suit what you have on hand, so go wild!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Salsa (your Preference) 400 grams
- 1 Onion, Diced
- 2 Medium Capsicum
- 1 cup Canned Corn
- 400 grams Black Beans
- 400 grams Diced Tomato
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Garlic minced
- 1 Lime
- 8 Tortilla Wraps
- 80 grams Cheddar grated
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and prepare a baking dish by lightly spraying with cooking oil.
- In a pan on a medium heat add the olive oil. Once hot, add the onion and cook for a few minutes, until soft. Then add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- To the pan add the spices, capsicums and corn kernels. Stir until edges are charred, but they do not need to be cooked through. Stir through the black beans and heat well, then add the diced tomatoes. Squeeze a lime over the entire mix, and add salt and pepper as desired.
- Divide the mix evenly between the tortillas. Roll them up and line them in the dish snugly, with the ends tucked underneath. Pour over the salsa and the grated cheddar cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until golden and bubbly. Serve with a salad.